[REQUEST] Console controller saves

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
Tw3ak

[REQUEST] Console controller saves

Postby Tw3ak » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:19 am

I dunno if this has already been asked/posted but i spent a bit of time searching for it until my eyes were sore lol, Is it possible to save emulator controller configurations and if so how? Everytime i switch from 1 emu to another i find myself having to reconfigure the buttons for that emulator it would be nice if you could save them for each emu it is kind of annoying ti have to remap the buttons every time i switch emulators.

If this is already possible and i have missed it or has been posted already i apologize in advance for my stupidity. :P
KingPepper50

Re: [REQUEST] Console controller saves

Postby KingPepper50 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:16 am

Are you talking about saving controller configurations in RetroX itself.

All you have to do is, do as the following youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P01tku1WUiQ

Once you configure your controller in the RetroX App, it will remember the controller through all emulators downloaded with the RetroX App itself.

Hope that helps. 8-)
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: [REQUEST] Console controller saves

Postby fcatrin » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:21 pm

What KingPepper50 says is right. And just to be precise: In RetroX you set up the controller only once and the config is automatically applied to all the emulators. I disabled the ability to set up the controllers in each emulator (except MAME?) because it is not needed.

How did you exactly modified the controller config individually?
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer

Return to “Features”