android TV (oreo) RETROX channel

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
robj80

android TV (oreo) RETROX channel

Postby robj80 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:03 pm

I now have updated my shield to oreo. There is something called channels which then has a list after it. Any way we can get RETROX so we can make a channels. The channels would be favorites, new games, or random. Or really whatever you have already setup in the app. Not sure if this makes sense or not. I have no idea if you have worked with oreo on android tv yet.
Attachments
retrox channel.jpg
retrox channel.jpg (517.23 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
robj80

Re: android TV (oreo) RETROX channel

Postby robj80 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:34 pm

zulu

Postby zulu » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Got the oreo update on the shield tv. Definitely worth a look into new interface design, but I think the new gui in the pipeline for retrox is much nicer.
avalanche

Postby avalanche » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:50 am

I did the update the other day and noticed my artwork for my games was loading a lot faster in RetroX (I posted the issue on here ages ago but we couldn't find the reason it was happening) So hopefully this update has inadvertently fixed that issue.
fcatrin
Site Admin

Postby fcatrin » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:16 pm

Yes, having RetroX channels would be awesome. Not as a replacement of the initial screen that has the same purpose, but as a fast way to just enter and play
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
robj80

Postby robj80 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:57 pm

fcatrin wrote:Yes, having RetroX channels would be awesome. Not as a replacement of the initial screen that has the same purpose, but as a fast way to just enter and play

I just recently installed Yaba sanshiro or whatever it is called so I can play Saturn games. This one works exactly like that. It works perfectly. If retrox could have my favorites listed on the home screen it would be a great addition. Make it really easy to start up games I play.
DJEmergency

Postby DJEmergency » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:49 am

robj80 wrote:
fcatrin wrote:Yes, having RetroX channels would be awesome. Not as a replacement of the initial screen that has the same purpose, but as a fast way to just enter and play

I just recently installed Yaba sanshiro or whatever it is called so I can play Saturn games. This one works exactly like that. It works perfectly. If retrox could have my favorites listed on the home screen it would be a great addition. Make it really easy to start up games I play.

Yes I agree. Favorites, recently played, and recommended would be nice also.

Return to “Features”