Launching alternative emulators

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
zulu

Launching alternative emulators

Postby zulu » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:43 am

Hi Franco,
At present Android is getting a lot of good emulator developments. I know you working hard to integrate them into RetroX.

Can we get an option similar to ARCBrowser to launch different emulators with templates that are not already integrated into RetroX?

This will reduce the number of questions and requests you are already getting to add new systems until you actually integrating them into the system. The quality of life would be a lot better for the advanced users, we can also have 1 location to go to for all games.
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Launching alternative emulators

Postby fcatrin » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:02 am

On the contrary, it will increase the number of question of emulators that I haven't tried at all.
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
Ratbag

Re: Launching alternative emulators

Postby Ratbag » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Actually this is quite a good idea, even if the option was hidden under an advanced options section. I could then incorporate drastic into retrox for ds support for example.

Return to “Features”