Game completed feature?

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
avalanche

Game completed feature?

Postby avalanche » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:50 pm

Hi.

I was wondering if there's any plans in the future to add a feature where people can mark on individual games if they've completed the game?

I've seen this on some different front ends and was wondering if it would be added to RetroX
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Game completed feature?

Postby fcatrin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:38 pm

Once marked, is that used for filtering or something? (I have never completed a game I think ;-) )
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
avalanche

Postby avalanche » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:27 am

I'm not sure if the frontend i saw this on used it for filtering (although I guess it could) It just had a small icon when you go into a individual game from game selection where you've noted you've finished it. I guess it would be more for people who play lots of RPGs and working their way through a series to keep a record of what they've finished
fcatrin
Site Admin

Postby fcatrin » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:37 am

I liked the idea!
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
avalanche

Postby avalanche » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:51 am

Cool! I had a look at the frontend i originally saw it and they just have a button in the same area as the Add To Favorites button for each game. Once you click on it, it shows a small Complete icon on that certain game.

Return to “Features”