Scale down

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
unboxfresh

Scale down

Postby unboxfresh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:11 pm

Hi there,
Ive used some Broglia emu before and a couple features i use all the time id like to see implmented into retro x, they are as follows (+ please let me know if these are available and how to use them):

1.Image scale - back in the day, MD, SNES, PS1 were played on TVs no bigger than 28" - maybe 32" if you had a really big room. Is there a way to scale the image down so it doesnt fill the entire screen? Ie reduced in size by 20% - sometimes small is better (thats what she said)

2. Fast Forward - pressing r2 on mega drive games is great at fast forwarding while you wait for load screens or for your character to get back on his bike in Road Rash 2

3. Quicker navigation - list games as text only, r1 pages through and is really quick.
Retroash

Re: Scale down

Postby Retroash » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:11 pm

I too use fast forward alot and would like to be able to quickly navigate my games list.
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Scale down

Postby fcatrin » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Simple lists should be in the Themes release.
Fast forward (added to my To Do)
Scaling (already added)

They will come, but the list of changes improvements is big, so I ask you for patience.
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer

Return to “Features”