Gambatte internal color

Help and support for troubleshooting issues in RetroX
Forum rules
Before posting your questions, please check our official Troubleshooting guide at http://retrox.tv/help
tjhooker

Gambatte internal color

Postby tjhooker » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:19 pm

Hi is it possible to add a new color palette for the game boy emulator or edit an existing one? I am trying to get it to look like an original green screen. Special 1 is the closest in RetroX, but I have downloaded a more accurate one for gambatte but cant find where to add it so RetroX recognises it
Ratbag

Re: Gambatte internal color

Postby Ratbag » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:50 am

I tried to manually add some shaders a while back and couldn't do it. The author of retrox said he'd add them at some point but they haven't appeared yet.

My other idea was setting individual shaders for individual emulators within retrox but that didn't go down very well and is one of the reasons I now use dig and retroarch.

What shader did you find best for gambatte?
tjhooker

Re: Gambatte internal color

Postby tjhooker » Sat Jul 13, 2019 3:31 pm

I'm using the palette GB - DMG which is built into the retroarch version of gambatte and the simpletex LCD shader using retroarch and arc browser as Gameboy just doesn't look right using retrox. I would love for retrox to have per system shaders as well. I don't see the problem with it as retroarch already supports it

Return to “Troubleshooting”