Amiga Shield Mouse?

Help and support for troubleshooting issues in RetroX
Forum rules
Before posting your questions, please check our official Troubleshooting guide at http://retrox.tv/help
ransom

Amiga Shield Mouse?

Postby ransom » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:45 am

Hi

I have loaded lotus 1 adf. And i cant get the mouse to work on my shield controller?

The trainer scree requires mouse input i can click RT but i cant get mouse movement on my shield?

Also is there a way to use hires as a default for games?
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Amiga Shield Mouse?

Postby fcatrin » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:31 pm

Use the Analog Right for mouse movements. Make sure that it is mapped in the gamepad mapping tool. You will see two blue squares that should light up when moving the analog in their direction, if not, just highlight them using the DPAD and them move the analog in their direction, that will map them.
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
ransom

Postby ransom » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:57 pm

The Right analogue stick does nothing. The controller works though, I can activate left and right mouse movement,, and all other joystick fire buttons with the controller.

What do you mean when you say joystick mappings tool in regards to mouse movement?

PS I am using the 2017 controller
fcatrin
Site Admin

Postby fcatrin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:06 am

I see. Open Settings -> Gamepads -> Gamepad 1 and follow the onscreen instructions
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
ransom

Postby ransom » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:33 am

YES. I got it working.. Can the mouse speed or accuracy be improved at all it moves a little slow and jerky?

Also on a side note. I am trying to Play the game Skidmarks [AGA] I have made myself a HDF of it from the whdload version. And there is a issue with it. I believe it is a common issue on both raspberry pie and android amiga emulators but no with winuae on pc. You can click the big SKIDMARKS icon to start the game. It clicks but wont proceed. I have the hdf file if you need it.

Also with this skidmarks game the visual is not centered horizontally it need to move right. Can i do that? I see only up and down movement in settings..

Here's the skidmarks hdf game
http://uptobox.com/ehkpg0dnoqeh
fcatrin
Site Admin

Postby fcatrin » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:17 pm

I would hold until I get the new Amiga emulator running on RetroX, that one supports CD32 as well.
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
ransom

Postby ransom » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:40 pm

Wow I never knew you were going to update the emulator with cd32 support. That's awesome.. Thank you.

Return to “Troubleshooting”