Official Roadmap for RetroX

Upcoming features ands announcements in general
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Official Roadmap for RetroX

Postby fcatrin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:12 am

Given that I decide what features I work in, I'm really questioning myself if I should worry about the features requested from people that are not being supportive at all.

A lot of cool features are on hold because I don't want to add them until I'm safe that the offline version is ready to be public, may be I just should skip it.
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
avalanche

Postby avalanche » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:00 am

Fredoias wrote:
Chrysro wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

It's funny because it's true.

I hope the band Franco joined is doing better than his updates to RetroX.

Nothing to see here. Move along. :shock:

Maybe take your own advice and move along then? Seriously, it's like listening to a teenage girl complain.
Fredoias

Postby Fredoias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:02 am

fcatrin wrote:Given that I decide what features I work in, I'm really questioning myself if I should worry about the features requested from people that are not being supportive at all.

A lot of cool features are on hold because I don't want to add them until I'm safe that the offline version is ready to be public, may be I just should skip it.

Tell you what boss. You do what you want to do, I pretty much gave up on the offline update anyways. No need to threaten, you have already skipped it as far as I can tell. You committed to your customers, no we are not your friends, that the offline mode was coming. Original date by September. It would have been better if you said that it would never happen.

OK life happens, I get it. Life sucks. But when the date came and went, nothing. After a few days you placed a tiny update on the page saying that it would be a month later than planned. Then nothing until November when you said 2 weeks. And then we finally got "wait until Monday" then nothing again.

After being trolled by the "Franco walks on water" suck ups, I kept quiet for a few weeks.

So you are telling me if I had been telling you you are doing a great job you would have been done by now? Somehow I don't buy it.

So at this point if you are wanting a pat on the back for being a victim of life like the rest of the world. Sorry not going to happen.

If the rest of you are happy, Yay for you. But I am sure that I am not the only one who wants this.

Any body else want to join in? Not just Franco's choir boys.
avalanche

Postby avalanche » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:37 am

Fredoias wrote:
If the rest of you are happy, Yay for you. But I am sure that I am not the only one who wants this.

Everyone wants these features. But everyone doesn't feel the need to be an overtly emotional crybaby about it.
Fredoias

Postby Fredoias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:40 am

avalanche wrote:
Fredoias wrote:

Everyone wants these features. But everyone doesn't feel the need to be an overtly emotional crybaby about it.

:cry:

Oh the horror. I guess you told me. Seriously, crybaby? Lol.
avalanche

Postby avalanche » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:11 am

Fredoias wrote:
avalanche wrote:
Fredoias wrote:

Well seeing as you come on here complaining about the same thing every week and writing long winded and emotionally attached posts bitching about the development time of a video game app and never actually doing anything proactive to help, then I would deem you a cry baby. Seriously, just get a refund for the whole $12 you spent and just move on with your life.
Fredoias

Postby Fredoias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:45 am

avalanche wrote:
Fredoias wrote:
avalanche wrote:

Well seeing as you come on here complaining about the same thing every week and writing long winded and emotionally attached posts bitching about the development time of a video game app and never actually doing anything proactive to help, then I would deem you a cry baby. Seriously, just get a refund for the whole $12 you spent and just move on with your life.

Thank goodness for the SJWs patrolling the boards. I thought that the boards were for feedback, good and bad.

I have said before that the parts of RetroX that work are great. That being said not being able to play with out being online is bad.

If this board is just for coddling someone's ego, someone will be upset for sure.

Thanks again for the pep talk snowflake.
avalanche

Postby avalanche » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:19 am

Fredoias wrote:
avalanche wrote:
Fredoias wrote:

Thank goodness for the SJWs patrolling the boards. I thought that the boards were for feedback, good and bad.

I have said before that the parts of RetroX that work are great. That being said not being able to play with out being online is bad.

If this board is just for coddling someone's ego, someone will be upset for sure.

Please define how any of this thread has anything to do with Social Justice Warriors or politics in anyway?
Fredoias

Postby Fredoias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:44 am

avalanche wrote:
Fredoias wrote:
avalanche wrote:

Please define how any of this thread has anything to do with Social Justice Warriors or politics in anyway?

Apparently the irony is lost on you. Obviously if I am not praising the developer, I am a bully.

SJW does not always pertain to political issues, but social thought police as well. I'm a bad guy for expressing my thoughts.

I am going to find a participation trophy for you.
Fredoias

Postby Fredoias » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:50 am

Fredoias wrote:
avalanche wrote:
Fredoias wrote:

Apparently the irony is lost on you. Obviously if I am not praising the developer, I am a bully.

SJW does not always pertain to political issues, but social thought police as well. I'm a bad guy for expressing my thoughts.

I am going to find a participation trophy for you.

participation-trophy.jpg
participation-trophy.jpg (128.97 KiB) Viewed 9102 times

Return to “News and Announcements”