Emumovies videos not showing

Help and support for troubleshooting issues in RetroX
Forum rules
Before posting your questions, please check our official Troubleshooting guide at http://retrox.tv/help
Solo187

Emumovies videos not showing

Postby Solo187 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:10 am

Im having a strange issue where the video previews are not showing. This only effects Snes & Sega genesis. All other systems the video previews are fine. Going into the folder where all videos are downloaded, they play fine. So it's not the videos themselves. Odd
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Emumovies videos not showing

Postby fcatrin » Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:03 pm

Can you post more details? Like the name of the games and the name of the videos?
If the video doesn't show up it's because the app can't find them, may be there is a situation that I'm not taking in account.
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
martyman

Postby martyman » Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:05 pm

Weird I'm having the same problem but only with my PSP mp4 files, every other system is working fine and has been working fine.

Might do another few forced rescans tho and see does that help! :)
gregogame

Postby gregogame » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:42 pm

Hello good afternoon. I need help with retrox, I am new and I am learning. I am using the rapsterUk uni theme. I have tried many things but I am not able to add any video or 3d box for the cover.
Retrox automatically downloads the images to me and I cannot modify them. Can you please help me?. Thanks and best regards

Return to “Troubleshooting”