[Feature Request] Option to add shader in game

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
Retroash

[Feature Request] Option to add shader in game

Postby Retroash » Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:19 pm

Retrox comes with loads of cool shaders, I dont know which one to pick sometimes.

Please can there be an option to choose a shader in game and actually see how it looks in game so I can choose the best one instead of having to come out of the game and then choose and back in.

Thankyou
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: [Feature Request] Option to add shader in game

Postby fcatrin » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:42 pm

I guess you will love the latest release, it includes just what you wanted!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1514
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
Retroash

Postby Retroash » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:45 pm

Thank-you so much, this is exactly what I was after. I have now been sat pausing games and going through all the shaders. Problem is decided on one lol. but thank-you for adding this. :D
Retroash

Postby Retroash » Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:57 pm

@fcatrin So after having a real messed about with this there are 2 things to note.

1. Is it possible for emulator to remember which shader you last used as it seems to reset once you leave the emulator.

2. Is there another button combination that can be used as start on many control pads like the 8bitdo ones, holding start turns the pad off.

Return to “Features”