Just wanted to say how much we appreciate this

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
jwilson56

Just wanted to say how much we appreciate this

Postby jwilson56 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:48 pm

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this app. It is such an easy emulator and frontend to setup and use. I only wish we had something as easy and functional on a Windows platform. One only has to attempt to setup Launchbox and Retroarch to realize how slick RetroX is.

So thanks for making this app.
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Just wanted to say how much we appreciate this

Postby fcatrin » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:06 pm

Ohh Thanks for your words!!

I try to do my best, but I can't please all the people so it is always welcomed when people give some love back.

I have a lot of admiration for Launchbox and all the work that they do, but I have never tried to set it up... I don't have a Windows machine to start with. And yes, a port of RetroX for desktop computers is something I thought I would be doing this year, but plans didn't work as expected. Having said that, some day I will be able to work on it, I already made such type of ports with another app of mine http://musictransapp.com

Cheers and thanks for your words again!
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
KingPepper50

Re: Just wanted to say how much we appreciate this

Postby KingPepper50 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:12 pm

jwilson56 wrote:I just wanted to say how much I appreciate this app. It is such an easy emulator and frontend to setup and use. I only wish we had something as easy and functional on a Windows platform. One only has to attempt to setup Launchbox and Retroarch to realize how slick RetroX is.

So thanks for making this app.

Try this using Bluestacks, Android 7.01 Nougat now, but its in Beta, runs very well on there, only issue i am having is getting a controller to respond on there. 8-)

Return to “Features”