RetroX Gui Testing

Discuss existing features and requests for new features using [REQUEST] in the title
Forum rules
Discussions only around the RetroX application. Links to ROMs or request for them are forbidden. Insisting users will be banned
Retroash

RetroX Gui Testing

Postby Retroash » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:26 am

Hi Franco,

Well after spending some more time with RetroX I thought it would be good to provide some feedback.

1. First one but not really a problem but the message that shows when you exit retrox has an upside down ? at the beginning.

2. On bootup of the app, instead of showing the progress of loading save states etc, maybe have a small bootup video, or give us the choice of selecting a video, (hyperspin has a cool intro vid).

3. The main game selection screen. I would like to customise what I can see. for me I am not interested in what other people have voted their favourite or any recommendations. What I would like to see is my favourite games but separated by system. likewise I would like to see most played and recently play but again separated by system. not all together.

4. Is there any chance we can add Amstrad CPC 464 support. There is an excellent emulator for retroarch called Caprice. :-)

5. The ability to map custom controls within a emulator.

I think some of these might of already been mentioned and possible coming with the next update but I would like to say Thankyou for all your hard work so far.

Ashley
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: RetroX Gui Testing

Postby fcatrin » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:35 pm

Thanks!

Numer 1 seems to have slipped from a spanish text :-)

For the other ones, please check:

http://retrox.tv/roadmap

Cheers
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer

Return to “Features”