TG 16 cd games stopped working after update

Help and support for troubleshooting issues in RetroX
Forum rules
Before posting your questions, please check our official Troubleshooting guide at http://retrox.tv/help
wheresmycash

TG 16 cd games stopped working after update

Postby wheresmycash » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:57 pm

Hi. My TG16 cd collection(bin,cue and iso files) have stopped working since the last retrox update. At first i was able to get to the press run screen, then press run and freeze. I have 2 nvidia shields in my home, the same exact rom collection, and the issue is on both shields. Regular tg16 games run without issue, cd games dont. Can qnyone point me in the right direction please?
wheresmycash

Re: TG 16 cd games stopped working after update

Postby wheresmycash » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:31 am

I figured it out, well sort of. Replaced my TG 16 games that were bin and cue with CHD images(using a tool i found that converts bin and cue to chd). All games are working perfectly now, thanks.
KingPepper50

Postby KingPepper50 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:28 pm

wheresmycash wrote:I figured it out, well sort of. Replaced my TG 16 games that were bin and cue with CHD images(using a tool i found that converts bin and cue to chd). All games are working perfectly now, thanks.

Hi there,
Where did you find the tool that does the conversion, maybe useful to other people with same problem?

Could you provide a link please. :idea:
wheresmycash

Postby wheresmycash » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:10 am

KingPepper50 wrote:
wheresmycash wrote:I figured it out, well sort of. Replaced my TG 16 games that were bin and cue with CHD images(using a tool i found that converts bin and cue to chd). All games are working perfectly now, thanks.

Hi there,
Where did you find the tool that does the conversion, maybe useful to other people with same problem?

Could you provide a link please. :idea:

Sorry for such a late reply! The program is called CHDMAN. Sorry I dont have a link for it but I converted all my games to CHD and they work perfectly.

Return to “Troubleshooting”