- Now you can select which emulator RetroX will use for GBA, Sega Genesis/MegaDrive, Sega Master System and Sega CD. Some people told me that GBA ran slow on their Fire Stick devices so this should help. Also some people reported some glitches in the Sega emulator, so now they can choose which is the best suited for them.
- Now you can select the aspect ratio globally or per game, so you can use full screen for a platform game and the original aspect ratio for a vertical shooter.
- By default RetroX will hide any additional extension from the game names, so names like "Sonic [!] [JP] (rev.1)" will appear just as simple as "Sonic". Of course, there is an option to disable this feature and use the full name as in the past.
- The annoying FPS display on N64 was left there by error, now it will appear only if enabled, as it should always have been.
Before you ask: Yes, the next update should be the GameCube one.
* GBA Emulator on Amazon Fire TV Stick Very Slow
* PicoDrive error
* Per game aspect ratio
* Hide filename suffixes