Frambu on RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B+

Issues, help and tips about RetroX on Raspberry Pi
Forum rules
Please before asking, check our official Frambu page at http://retrox.tv/frambu
deadphill

Frambu on RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B+

Postby deadphill » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:59 am

Hi Franco

Can you let me know if this should work on the new model 3 rassi pi? I have tried here and am getting no luck but then I have not had much luck with this on my raspberry pi's as yet and so wanted to know if it is a you or me issue?

Thanks

Phill
fcatrin
Site Admin

Re: Frambu on RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B+

Postby fcatrin » Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:01 am

I don't know if Frambu works with the new one...

But, if the it doesn't work with your Pi3 it may be because of incompatibilities with your monitor/tv, I've seen a lot of people with that problem and it doesn't seem that it is as easy as changing the boot/config.txt file.

I don't have monitors or TV's with that problem, so I haven't been able to see what could be happening there.
Franco Catrin
RetroX developer
deadphill

Postby deadphill » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:11 pm

Thanks Franco

Ill have a look for the project page to see if its compatible, and if they have anything I can look out for.

Phill
ChesLans

Postby ChesLans » Mon May 14, 2018 4:44 pm

Hi...i am a new user here. As per my knowledge the Gigabit ethernet still connects to the CPU via the USB 2.0 bus, which means that it actually has a maximum speed of about 300Mpbs. That is still about a three-fold improvement over the 100Mbps wired ethernet in all previous Raspberry Pi models. Actually a bit more than three-fold, since the original didn't quite get the full 100Mbps, and the 3B+ gets slightly more than 300Mbps.

calculate percentage

Return to “Frambu and Raspberry Pi”